Wellbeing Support Message
As you may be aware of the recent earthquake in Syria and Turkey causing loss of life and many people injured.
If you are feeling sad, distressed or worried about this event please ask your teacher to speak with the Wellbeing Team at your campus. The Wellbeing Team are here to support.
Remember there are supports outside of school that you can contact including:
- Headspace provides mental health support for young people 12-25 years. P: 1800 650 890. Open 9am-1am daily (AEST).
- Kids Helpline provides 24 hour phone counselling support by calling 1800 55 1800.
- Youth Beyond Blue offers resources and support for young people dealing with stress, anxiety or requiring wellbeing support. For phone support call 1300 22 4636 or visit https://www.youthbeyondblue.com/.
- Lifeline provides 24 hour phone and online support for people experiencing emotional distress. For phone support call 13 11 14.
- Suicide Call Back Service offers 24 hour phone or online chat services to people affected by suicide or feeling suicidal. For phone support call 1300 659 467.
The Wellbeing Team