Dear Hume Central Community,
If your child is not coping or would like to talk to someone, please contact our friendly Wellbeing staff, Monday-Thursday (8:30am-4:30pm), and Friday (8:30am-2pm) on the numbers below.
Wellbeing phone numbers:
Blair Street: 0405 779 249
Dimboola Road: 0438 547 107
Town Park: 0405 807 219
*Note these numbers are not available during school holidays.
Supports outside of school
There are also supports within the community that are available at night and throughout the week.
- Kids Helpline 1800 55 1800. Phone support is there all day, every day. Online support is open from 8am-midnight every day (AEST).
- Suicide Call Back Service 1300 659 467. Phone support all day, every day, and follow-up calls.
- Headspace. 1800 650 890. Open 9am-1am daily (AEST).
- Lifeline 13 11 14. Phone support all day, every day. Online support 7pm-4am daily (AEST).
- Beyondblue 1300 22 4636. Phone support all day, every day. Online support 3pm-midnight every day.