We would like to take this opportunity to express our solidarity with and care for, our students and families of Ukraine background and to their loved ones in the Ukraine. We want you all to know that we want to offer our support to you and your families.
We also recognise the situation in Ukraine may be distressing to other students, families, and our school community.
Staff, including the Wellbeing Team are here to support you.
If you are feeling:
Please contact your Wellbeing Team on your campus from Monday-Friday (8:30am-4:30pm) with contact details below.
Wellbeing phone numbers:
Blair Street: 0405 779 249
Hume Flexible Setting: 0416 792 076
Dimboola Road: 0438 547 107
Town Park: 0405 807 219
You can also email us with our emails and friendly faces in the attached document.
Supports outside of school
There are also supports within the community that are available at night and throughout the week. We encourage you to reach out to these below supports if you are feeling distressed, worried or sad.
- Reach Out: Helping teens cope with bad world news
- Kids Helpline 1800 55 1800. Phone support is there all day, every day. Online support is open from 8am-midnight every day.
- Suicide Call Back Service 1300 659 467. Phone support all day, every day, and follow-up calls.
- Headspace 1800 650 890. Open 9am-1am daily.
- Lifeline 13 11 14. Phone support all day, every day. Online support 7pm-4am daily.
- Beyondblue 1300 22 4636. Phone support all day, every day. Online support 3pm-midnight every day.
If it is an emergency, where you or someone you know is in need of immediate assistance or at risk of harm, please call the police or ambulance on 000.
Please do not hesitate to reach out to the Wellbeing Team or speak with a trusted adult such as a teacher, parent, family member or counsellor.
The Wellbeing Team