Pathways Information Session for Year 9 and Year 10 Students and Parents/Carers
This session will provide you with the knowledge required to help your children to make decisions on their studies and career direction. Parents and guardians attending the Career Pathways Information Session will learn about:
- the education and training pathways available to students in Australia,
- the differences between university and TAFE
- the myths and realities of TAFE and university training and employment outcomes
- prerequisite subjects for different careers or pathways
- pathways to employment, apprenticeships and traineeships
- predicted areas of employment shortages
- how best to support their child in exploring career pathways
You are also invited to attend the Senior Pathways Subject Expo on Thursday 27th July between 2.30-3.00pm.
Please register your interest by completing the form available from your compass portal by Friday, 21 July 12pm.
Looking forward to seeing you all there,
Silvia Quaine Rebecca Quigley
Campus Principal Careers and Pathways Leader